ARE YOU LOOKING TO START A CAREER IN SPORTS?
The Binghamton Black Bears are seeking Business Operations Interns to join our team. The Binghamton Black Bears are a Professional Hockey team in the Federal Prospects Hockey League (FPHL). This individual will work closely with all departments to gain insight and learn the daily operations of a Professional Hockey Team. Business Operations Interns will report directly to the General Manager.
Individuals will gain insight and experience in the workplace, tasks include but not limited to:
● Business Management
● Marketing / Front Office
● Media Relations
● Graphic Design
● Game Operations
● Video Operations
Does this sound like you?
● Good organizational skills & attention to detail
● Critical thinking and problem solving skills
● Flexibility and willingness to take on diverse roles and responsibilities
● Ability to deliver company philosophy and uphold customer service standards
● Clear and friendly phone manner
● Computer literate - especially Microsoft Office programs including Excel and Outlook
● Ability to multi-task in a pressurized environment
● Good communication skills both verbally and in written
● An interest or passion for sports