MEET SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS THIS WEEKEND!
BINGHAMTON - The Binghamton Black Bears return home for two games Friday and Saturday against Port Huron at 7:00 p.m. On Saturday, fans can meet two Super Bowl Champions as former NY Giants' Mathias Kiwanuka and Jay Alford will be at the game!
Friday, November 19 vs. Port Huron – 7 p.m.
- CHOW Donation – Ten non-perishable food items and fans get a buy one, get one free ticket.
Saturday, November 20 vs. Port Huron – 7 p.m.
- Meet NY Giants Super Bowl Champions Mathia Kiwanuka & Jay Alford
- Autographs on the concourse
- Live music by Roxslyde and happy hour specials from 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- Little Venice Family 4-Pack Night!
- CHOW Donation – Ten non-perishable food items and fans get a buy one, get one free ticket
The Black Bears return home Friday and Saturday against Port Huron! Saturday, New York football fans can come meet Super Bowl Champs, Mathias Kiwanuka and Jay Alford! Also, live music on the concourse and happy hour drink specials from 5:30 p.m. until puck drop at 7:00 p.m.
Stay current with the latest team news by visiting www.binghamtonblackbears.com, by calling 607-722-7367, or visiting the front office on the third floor of the Visions Veterans Memorial Arena. Follow the Black Bears all year long on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.